- First Full Time University Graduate in Human Resources Management or Related Business Disciplines
- At least 8 yrs solid experience in all rounded HR & Admin, in which 3 years in managerial level in sizeable companies
- Experience in China Exposure & Manufacturing Environment is a must
- Well versed in Hong Kong & PRC labour-related legislations
- Skills and experience in strategic career development & planning
- Proficiency in English & Mandarin with good writing kills
- Stable, Self-disciplined and highly professional attitude
- Possess a very good understanding of international culture, as well as knowledge of China Market
- Willing to station in Guangzhou Office with good benefits
- Immediate Available is an advantage
Interested parties please quote the job position and send a full application in Microsoft Word Format with present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2111 2082.
All information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.